Thursday, October 19, 2017

Yucky Pumpkins!

I had to title this post "Yucky pumpkins"  because recently Andrew tried to take a bite out of a pumpkin and my mom said "Ew yucky!" and now the child calls every single pumpkin a "yucky".  We have tried and tried to get him to say pumpkin but no, it will be just yucky.  To make it even funnier he has said it so many times that now I have caught all four kids saying things like, "Hey mom look at that big yucky". Lol, whatever! I was so excited to take the kids to the patch this year because Andrew and Kate are obsessed with yuckies, I mean pumpkins.  They get SO excited whenever they see one so I knew they would go crazy at the patch.  The weather was gorgeous, Ryan made it home in time to go with us, and it was just a great evening. 




Is it too much to ask for all four to look and smile?

Apparently so!



The look you give when you found the perfect yucky. 

And then your sister realizes she wanted it to. 


"Hey mom I will take this one" 



Somehow poor Harrison got off to the side in this picture- sorry buddy! At least we all six made it into a photo. 


The patch is at a church that also has a playground and picnic tables so I had the idea to bring a picnic dinner so I wouldn't have to come home and clean the kitchen. 





I hope and pray these kids stay close and are friends.  Right now there is a lot of love between them and I am praying it will stay that way! 





One last picture all sitting on the bench....

We finally have our pumpkins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment