Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year!  The boys always are into it but this year Andrew and Kate loved it!  It was so fun to watch them trick or treat.  

A couple of days before Halloween we tried on some costumes. 

Harrison wanted to be Hulk "so I can paint my face green and smash things" 

Kate insisted on putting on this 0-6 month monkey costume 

Then she moved onto the golfer 

My little pumpkin 

Kate's turn

Dr. McCutie.  James wore this on our favorite Halloween in LA

My initial plan was for us to have a superhero squad.  James changed his costume but I made him put this one on for a picture. 

My little wonder woman 

A twin mom friend had handed these down to us 




We were invited to a big neighborhood gathering prior to trick or treating 

This is Kate's friend from preschool. Her reaction to him was priceless. She yelled "Elmo" and ran to tackle him. I think she truly believed he was the real deal. 


Andrew loved the jump house so much we couldn't get him out! We finally had to get James to crawl in and drag him out of there. 

Dinner time. My kids will always stop for food lol. 



She was very excited about this cookie

A friend saw us walking in and offered to take our picture. I was excited to get a family photo and with a real camera!

Time to trick or treat 


That belly!  

At one point I was talking to a neighbor and I looked down and Kate was shoveling the candy as fast as she could into her bucket 




Andrew was in his element. He walked the entire time, running as fast as he could from house to house.


Family selfie

Everybody got to pick a piece of candy. Andrew and Kate were so excited to have the whole little bag of MMS.  Poor kids have been sheltered from so much, candy being one thing lol.  

After everyone went to bed we were checking out the goodies and I told Ryan that one unexpected perk of having four kids is that you get SO much good candy on Halloween!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment