Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Vivienne Rae

Way back this past winter we received a Facetime call from my brother, sister in law, and Georgia who had some big news to tell us- baby number 2 was on the way!  A few months later we were excited to find out that the cousins were going to have even teams- it was a little girl!  Kate and Georgia are so excited to not be outnumbered.  Sweet Vivienne Rae made her debut a couple of weeks early and we were thrilled to get to meet her! 

Love love love seeing my brother as a dad. He is so smitten with his little girls! 

One proud Grandma 


Pappy is a pro at this now!

Ryan and I showed up to the hospital and got to meet her when she was only a couple of hours old.  I think my face says it all, I was so excited! Lots of happy tears. 



Absolute pure joy! 







Later that day Georgia got to meet her little sister 

Pure sweetness!

A picture from a couple of days later. I cannot wait to go see her again and let her cousins meet her.  I wish I could have recorded Andrew and Kate's reaction to seeing her pictures.  Andrew kept laughing out loud.  Kate wouldn't stop talking about "baby Vivi".  Welcome to the family Vivienne! 

No comments:

Post a Comment