Friday, February 15, 2019

Valentines Day


Valentine's Day week started off with Harrison needing to write all 16 valentines to his friends. We quickly realized that we should have bought bigger valentines and that his dad should have listened to me when we chose his name because it is hard to fit Harrison on a small valentine! 

To make matters worse the sharpie smeared everywhere. Good luck teacher reading them! 
The kids made valentines for Ryan and I was surprised to see that Kate can almost write her name! 

Harrison asked me to write the second note for Ryan. One valentines day when he gave him that card he then ran upstairs to give him some of his money so he could afford to "get a day of at work."  It was seriously the sweetest most precious moment. It also made me realize that even the kids can recognize that Ryan is needing some time off right now! 

To daddy from Andrew 



The big boys had church which gave Ryan and I the chance to have a special valentine's date with A and K.  Kate was so tickled that Ryan brought her flowers. She was all ready for her special date- glasses and pocketbook included. 


Meanwhile I got a date with the handsome fella 

Can you believe he ate two of those huge slices of pizza???

We all met for ice cream afterwards 

I got slightly carried away with the valentine gifts after I found some stuff at Target on clearance...

Flowers for mommy!


We got SO many valentines from our friends at school. We also got special cards from Nene in the mail.  


My special gift Harrison made me


What a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment