Sunday, February 17, 2019

Happy Birthday Nene

We recently took a quick trip to the beach to celebrate my mom's birthday.  We were sad that Georgia had the flu so we weren't able to all be together but we still had a great weekend. 
\
The first night we had the place to ourselves. First stop- straight to the beach!

The beach in February, a t-shirt and a toboggan. Welcome to NC winters.  


I love how I'm wearing my heaviest parka jacket and Andrew is in short sleeves.  I'm always freezing!

We had the beach completely to ourselves 



We tried for the selfie! Ryan was inside unpacking our stuff


Double cuteness 


Happy Birthday Nene! 


A lot of help for blowing out two candles!

Showing off their cards 

And her presents- books from each year so far at the beach house

That night the babysitter came and we had an adults only dinner 


Greer was a saint- stayed home with two sick girls and let David come celebrate with mom!


I couldn't not include this picture from breakfast the next morning- Harrison eating the world's biggest cinnamon roll. What a fun weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment