Friday, December 28, 2018

Dec Misc Part 1

After breakfast with Santa we went straight to Goldsboro for my mom's extended family get together.  It was fun but boy I missed having Ryan with us.  Even now at ages 8, 5, and 3 traveling alone and parenting alone is hard! 





My kids love love their little cousins 

A relaxing lunch with five of my favorites

Love this sweet girl! 

All ready for church!

These two are hilarious lately. I wish I could somehow capture their personalities and their dynamic together. 

Fun birthday lunch for Nana


Ready for the Christmas parade 



His face didn't show up but James is in there!
Afternoon trip to their favorite store, Target.  I love how they are still so excited to do anything or go anywhere. The big boys- not so much.  

Time for new Christmas pjs






For some reason Harrison will randomly want to sleep in Andrew's pack n play. I can't believe he can still squeeze in!
So proud to put the underwear they picked out on the donation tree 


Harrison has been put to work for the family side business 

Kindergarten school picture. The day he took it the teacher tried to get him to button one more button and his response was "no I like it that way because everyone can see my chest muscles." 😁

2nd Grade picture 

Dinner at pizza hut to use our free reading coupons from school 

One thing Ryan and I try to be intentional about is individual time with the kids and also saying "yes" when we can (vs "no" because we are tired, don't want to, etc.)  On this night the other kids were all fast asleep and James came down hungry and wishing he had ice cream so Ryan took him on a spur of the moment trip to Chick fil a for ice cream and cookies. James was so excited! 
Sweet buddy at preschool chapel 

Ryan tries to do a family prayer before he leaves for work and the few times he forgets the kids always remind him.   I snapped this picture to remember this sweet memory. 

Bundled up for the jingle bell trot

Harrison is somewhere in there singing 

James had come straight from basketball, Harrison was miserable and I was freezing. What a great night for a run! lol 

We all perked up when the run started. It's amazing to run under the lights through our neighborhood. 

School picture for Andrew- 2 year old year 




School picture for Kate- 2 year old room 




Love that he still likes to cuddle 

Someone got a little carried away eating his chocolate chip muffin 


No comments:

Post a Comment