Friday, January 26, 2018

Funny/Sweet Sayings Harrison Edition

It has been a long time since I did one of these posts! I have been in a terrible rut of not writing down funny thing that the kids (particularly Harrison) say.  Recently I made an individual note for each kid on my phone and so as soon as they say something I can quickly record it down.  I still don't do it that often but I'm trying. :)

So here are some of Harrison's latest sayings:


"God can wash away our sins you know. Maybe it's because he made water."

"Daddy has sugar in his belly. I saw him eating Oreos."

"For Christmas I want 100 candy bags, a fire sword, an ice sword, and a really tall ladder."

Yet another Christmas conversation:

Mom- "What do yall want for Christmas?

Harrison- "I want something expensive and also a real motorcycle with seat belts."

James- "I want whatever you would like to get me mom. 

If those two statements don't show their different personalities then I don't know what does!


"Well....when I die and go to heaven God's not going to have a wooden spoon for spanking."


Harrison- "James, whose the best bad guy in Ninjago James? James? James? James?!?!"

James- "stop asking me questions. I just want peace and quiet."

Harrison- "I don't even like peace and quiet."


"I want to get chased by the police car."

"Mom will you pray and ask Jesus to not let me have any bad dreams ? And that I won't fall into a crocodile's mouth?"

Mom- "Harrison what fun things do you want to do this weekend?"
Harrison- "I want to dye eggs or cut into pumpkins. Actually I want to go to the beach house but I only want it to be with you.  Pappy can take care of James and the babies and Nene can come to the beach house to make sure we don't mess it up."

"Mom sometimes when you don't know something you have to Google it.  And if Google doesn't know what it is then you have to like ask God or something."

Mom- "Ok we are playing the quiet game." 
Harrison- "Can I talk?"

"Can you believe this thing just bonked me in my eye? And now I have electricity in it."

"Mom if I eat this food then it will make me die"  (just what you want to be told after working hard on dinner!)

Mom- "Harrison what was your favorite part of the Disney trip?"
Harrison- "Well actually I hated all of it"
Mom- "Okay, I will never take you back."
Harrison- "Well actually I do want to go again."

One thing is for sure- you never know what exactly is going to come out of his mouth!


No comments:

Post a Comment