Sunday, August 6, 2017

Beach Pictures

My friend Sara is a wonderful photographer who has taken many of our family pictures over the years.  She recently was able to meet me and the kids and my mom at the beach for a couple of days. We had a blast hanging out and she also was able to capture some great images of the kids.  I'm always amazed because we took the majority of these pictures WAY past bedtime, three of the kids were complete wrecks and yet she still sent me over 200 edited pictures and I love all of them!  I had a hard time narrowing it down to just the few I can post here.

This is how the night started off, lol. Georgia and Kate were traumatized, Andrew kept leaving, and who knows what Harrison was up to!



This boy LOVES the beach


My sweet baby girl 

Still can't believe these are all mine! 


Andrew eventually almost became giddy with happiness 

Ha! Our attempt at getting my four together 

Harrison trying to wrangle Andrew 

Sweet cousins 



Love this sweet girl. Can't wait to see her be a big sister in a few months!


Nene and all her favorites 






Georgia's silly side. Hard to believe this is how old Andrew and Kate will be in a year!

Brothers make the best friends. This is a framer for sure!

I love how James bends down to talk to Andrew 

If only Georgia had wanted to be in this picture! 






Poor Kate just wanted to go to bed 


Love this of my mom. Totally captures the fun and special relationship she has with the kids. 


David and Georgia in our back yard 

Me, Kate and the two Andrews! 





I love the double reflection

You would never know how much this kid actually does not like the beach based on these pictures 






No comments:

Post a Comment