Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

I was feeling a lot of love this Mother's Day!
The week before I got this sweet invitation from Harrison to come to preschool for a special breakfast. 

That same morning Kate was dressed and ready for muffins with mom.Thankfully that was a different time than Harrison's breakfast.

Here they come! I love his sweet class. 


Time for the pledge! That hair, lol. 

My special book 




This kid loves some art but bless his heart, he is no artist! 


The kids all served the moms. It really was so sweet. 


Giving me my gift- a decorated cookie jar!

This was our last preschool event together- very bittersweet. I almost cried driving to it! 

An hour later it was time for muffins with mom.  




Both of mine had no interest in singing their songs for me with the classmates. 

However Andrew got VERY excited when it was time to sing "This Little Light of Mine" and give me my candle holder he had made me. 




My special cards 




Because of the way their preschool class schedule is they over lap with another class so they had another muffins with mom the next day.  I was out of town with Ryan while he was on a work trip so my mom filled in for me. 




The sweet teachers even had a card made for her. 
On Mother's Day morning I got to "sleep in" until 7 and then I was woken up with all four of these cuties singing a Mother's Day song James had made up. 


Ryan had taken the boys to the 5 Below store and they had picked me out all these earrings and a giant twixt :)
My poem from James 


He was very proud of this card he made. I loved it!

Picture time!


So thankful to be their Mama!

We were teaching Harrison's Sunday school class and the church had gotten me these flowers which I thought was very kind. 


Selfie time! James enjoyed showing off his latest tooth he had lost. 



After naps we had a special Mother's Day dessert. Needless to say Kate enjoyed it. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent having a huge water balloon fight and playing outside. 





Kate refused to participate. She literally just stood there clutching her one water balloon and refusing to give it up. 

Water slide time! 

To finish the day we got take out and I relaxed while wearing my new bracelet from James and Ryan did all the baths and bed times. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment