Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day this year was also our first night back to Wednesday night church/bible study so we didn't get to do much but it was still a fun day.  This was also our first year of buying valentines for all four kids and their classmates- that's a lot of cards! 

I set my alarm early so I could be at Chick fil a right at 6 to get heart shaped biscuits. Selfishly I was excited to not cook or clean the kitchen. Well it turns out our store doesn't open until 6:30. I was so mad! I ran back home and made some pink sprinkle pancakes instead. Maybe next year... 
Attempting the group phot

Kate was so purposely difficult this morning. She refuses to cooperate for pictures!

Finally got a little smile out of her but at that point Andrew was long gone 


Harrison's valentine's present was a slime kit which he made and let everyone play with. 



Nice drawing of me and Ryan by Harrison 

These two loved their glasses that they got from a classmate. Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment