Thursday, August 30, 2018

Kindergarten and 2nd Grade

It's back to school for these two boys! I have to admit as excited as I am for them I always miss the kids SO much once they go to real school.  

Meet the teacher night 




Kate walked into school that day like she owned it. I truly think she would have gladly enrolled on the spot if given the chance. 


Ready to walk to school!


Harrison's book bag is as big as he is

James was not thrilled with my picture taking this morning. All he wanted to do was go on to his class!




My sweet kindergartner 

While Harrison took a tour of the school I had to record a first day message for him. That about did me in- cue the waterworks! Harrison's teacher even gave all the parents packs of tissues!



Sweet buddies 

He only went for a couple of hours the first day and then got to come home with me


His first day walking to class by himself 😢

Then Facebook had the nerve to show this on my memories- James's first day which feels like yesterday 😭  Too many emotions for this mama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment