Friday, October 23, 2015

First Time With All 4 Kiddos!

Once we got the babies moved to the hospital in our town I wanted the big boys to get to come for a visit. Over the course of the babies' hospital stays James and Harrison came several times but it was not the easiest place for a 2 and 5 year old to be.  One of the best things about this hospital was that the babies were in the same room. This meant when James and Harrison came with me this day it was the first time that I got to be with all four kids together!  It was chaotic but so special!!!










I had to include this pictures. When Harrison saw this pump he ran over excited and said, "Mom! They have a milker just like you!!!"  LOL
I love these four children so much! I can't believe I get to be their mother. 




No comments:

Post a Comment