Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Week 3

The best thing about this week was that we slowly were able to start holding the babies more often. It also was a lot easier since they were not hooked to so many things and they were getting better at regulating their temperature.  Here are some of the highlights of week three!

Nana's first time holding Kate

My mom finally got to snuggle her as well!


This was one of our late night visits after Ryan got off work
The doctor decided Andrew could try having his top off. If he held his temperature for 24 hours then he got to move to an open bassinet- another milestone. 
Good news- 24 hours after this he was done with the isolette!  Kate had to wait a few more days though.
Way to go Andrew! Made it to 4 pounds!!! 



Pop got a turn!






While I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone it has been nice for me to get to spend so much time with our parents and also some of my Greenville girls. 




I really felt like Kate needed something girly for her hair so I found someone on Etsy who made preemie head bands.  

I forgot to print a sign so my mom came to the rescue with this one she made








No comments:

Post a Comment