Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Weekend Part 2

We were excited to have Whitney, Rod, Davis and Margaret spend the night with us the night before Easter.  It was neat to see the cousins all wake up together that next day. 





I think the Holland chaos may have overwhelmed poor Davis.  I have a feeling his house is a little bit quieter at 7 a.m....

The boys love anything relating to fossils and digging.  Their baskets had an egg that you could dig into to find a prize and H immediately had to do his. 

My favorite bunny this year 
Ryan headed back to the hospital while the rest of us got everyone ready and of course attempted to get the perfect picture of everyone dressed up.


Davis, James, and Kate were not feeling it. Andrew and Margaret were somewhat confused and Harrison was hamming it up. 

These were all just so funny to me.  Each kid and their individual expressions and mannerisms.  Maybe next year we will get that perfect picture!


The Fincannon's headed out and we got ready to head over to church.






Kate wore one of my old dresses and I tried so hard to get a decent picture of her and the girl just does not cooperate! It is so hard for me to ever get a good picture that really captures all four of them together. 


Even the nursery workers tried to get one for me. They said she absolutely refused to even look at them lol. 


After church we met my parents along with two other families for brunch.  






"My name is Kate and I do not smile for pictures." 

Ryan headed back to work, my parents left, and after waking up only 30 mins into their nap these two were less than thrilled about life. 

Yogurt to the rescue

Along with a trip to feed the turtles

The weather was beautiful and we ended our day at the park. 

So thankful and grateful every day but especially this Easter weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment