Sunday, June 11, 2017

Trip to the Aquarium!

One afternoon while we were at the beach we decided to go to the Ft. Fisher aquarium. It was fun to get to go to a different one than the aquarium we normally go to.  I thought Kate would like it because she loves fish but the big surprise was that Andrew LOVED everything about it. He was SO excited. He kept running around and going, "Whoa! Whoa!"  My parents and I had all five kids and I'm not going to lie- it was a little crazy trying to keep up with everyone. Normally I make the twins stay in the stroller but I also feel like at this point they need the freedom to get out and explore but that makes it much tougher because they always go in different directions.  At one point I looked over and Andrew had crawled into part of the dolphin display, whoops!  Thankfully everyone had a great time and no one got lost or hurt and my mom got the yearly membership so hopefully we can go back again soon! 



I think he would have crawled right in if he could have 



Captivated!



Maybe one day I can get all four with their eyes opened and looking at the camera




Drew baby and his new favorite spot 


Poor Pappy got the assignment to keep up with Andrew 

He has also been by far our best climber/gross motor skills of any of the kids at this age


No comments:

Post a Comment