Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Misc

It is hard to believe that April is over and summer and the end of school are quickly approaching!  

Kate is obsessed with riding her "horsie" and she gets majorly ticked when anyone else wants to ride

Long ago I promised James when he learned to swim he could have a pet fish. I finally had to deliver on that promise, there was no more putting it off. I literally went to the pet store and said, "What is the easiest fish to keep alive? I have four kids and I can't deal with much more." 

Introducing "ROYGBIV" and "Harrison". Why did Harrison get one? Because he is our middle child and I feel the most sorry for him lol.  He took awhile to name his fish and finally said "Mom! I have thought of the most perfect name for my fish. How about Harrison???" 

Shortly after this trip Kate learned to say "fish".

This was the only place in the house that we could find where the fish felt relatively safe. 

This picture flashed up on my Facebook. Look at those chunky legs on James! 



This is how you take twins out of the tub at the same time 



I was excited to get to celebrate Ashley's baby boy who is coming this summer!

I had a quick one day trip for a bible study girls' reunion 

The story behind this picture is that we sat around Sunday morning drinking coffee and at the last minute decided to go to church and literally got ready in under 10 minutes

So thankful for these girls!!! 

"Hey Mom, I decided to paint my hands"





James's Flat Stanley who got to go to Russia on a mission trip 

Time to dye our eggs!



Got her helmet on just in case

We have a reward system for the boys and for his prize Harrison wanted to have a party in the Target cafe with Goldfish and an icy. 

Art from James

Art by Harrison 

Andrew and Kate both qualified for speech recently. We are excited that their speech therapy is at Ryan's hospital so they got to see Daddy in between his surgeries. 

Kate has had so many adorable outfits passed down to her from various friends and family. I am having SO much fun dressing! 

This kid- taking off into the woods by himself 

Looking so grown up!

Fun double date!

The pool opened! Ryan and I were both there and it was still insane trying to keep up with everyone. 

Just a little spoiled, letting her big brother feed her

Fun at school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment