Monday, May 23, 2016

Kindergarten Registration/Preschool Graduation

I can't believe it was already time for kindergarten registration and preschool graduation.  It is crazy to think that James is the age of the students I used to teach. Time has flown! I'm so thankful that I have had this extra year with James in the TK class at preschool. It gave us some much needed time to adjust to our new normal as a family but he is definitely ready now for kindergarten.  He is so excited about being a Bangert Bear!  

Registration night 



Soon after it was time for preschool graduation.  All the boys had to wear blue dress shirts, khaki and ties so I ended up having to go shopping. He sure looked handsome! 



Sweet girl 
It felt strange having the babies there. So thankful for the end of our quarantine time!






He had such great teachers this year 
Sweet Ms. Starlene met me every morning in the parking lot to get James and Harrison so I didn't have to get the babies out during flu/rsv season

So glad Granny Baker could be there
And of course Nene!
And Nana! 

When we got home we had a little celebration lunch and then I got a surprise cake from my wonderful mother-in-law for my birthday which was the next day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment