Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Misc

I have been so behind on blogging. Part of it is that life is crazy. Part of it is that my computer ran out of storage. Ryan ended up just getting me a new one because mine was super old but now that I have crossed over to the world of Mac I'm trying to figure out how to use it! Anyway, hopefully I can catch up! 
This is the definition of bed head. The kid can wake up so grumpy after nap!

Not sure if they are liking this new bath tub set up
Daddy's girl 
Dinner at the Japanese steakhouse!
What's going on here?
Hey! There is another baby!
James informed me the baby wanted to watch tv with him 

James made this sweet picture as part of the preschool fundraiser. I had to laugh when he said, "Mom, our family is bigger than anyone else!" 
Kate playing dress up lol 
I rarely ever hold these babies while they sleep. This day Kate needed some extra snuggles so I tried to stop and soak in the moment 
An example of play time at our house...
I took this picture to remember the memory. My mom and I took the kids to the grill to eat dinner. There was no ramp downstairs for the stroller. The elevator wasn't big enough for all of us plus the double stroller. To say it was an experience is an understatement. The world was not built for moms with lots of young children! 


Picnic at the park

She does not look amused that her daddy fixed her hair this day 
First t-ball game of the season!
Sweet friends on a field trip to the farm 

No comments:

Post a Comment