Friday, March 25, 2016

Classroom Egg Hunts

I was really excited to be able to go to both of the boys' classroom egg hunts.  Weeks like this make me feel a little overwhelmed thinking about trying to make it to all four kids' school activities in the future though. I also thought back to their egg hunts last year- I was SO sick from being pregnant and was trying to hide it from everyone and I had no idea we were having twins- thankful for that phase of life being over!  

Snack time
Story time
They all worked together to put the eggs in this one big basket. Then the teacher gave them a bucket already filled and ready to go. Great idea!


Love him!
Snack time for James
They had to find the eggs with their special number written on it 


I can't believe he is almost done with preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment