Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Misc

Another busy month! Here are our March memories!

Trip to the pet store  
Celebrating Dr. Suess' Birthday 
James has started requesting a "burger" instead of chicken nuggets

Post bath time selfie
Hooray for pretty weather!
Avocado anyone?
This child loves to play in the dirt 
Swim lessons!
Another outdoor lunch
Ice cream by the river
Love my boys!
And love the beautiful area we live in!
I got invited to visit James's class to read a book
I even got to stay for snack 

James has started teaching Harrison different things: letters, colors, etc. 
Reading books together 


I was so excited to get to spend some time with Daniel at Ashley's baby shower 
Can't wait to meet Ashley's sweet baby girl!
Love these girls!
Someone was super excited that I brought him home a cupcake from the shower 
Lego time 
This sweetie picked me some flowers 
Practicing for T-ball. And yes, Harrison picked out his outfit himself!

Harrison insisted that his puppy needed a diaper


I found this in a hidden pocket of our suitcase. My mom gave it to me YEARS ago when we moved to Shreveport. I still remember how good it felt to know I could come home for a visit if I needed to. And yes I definitely cashed in this coupon more than once!
James's class dressed up as Lego people for the school circus 


We have two boys who LOVE to watch basketball 


I'm so thankful they are starting to play more and more together 
James made me this necklace. I wore it all day. :) 
Date night!

I caught H biting through plastic candy to eat it after an egg hunt
Sweet flowers from my hubby 
This child constantly cracks us up. Both of my boys have silver baby cups that were given to them. H insists on drinking water out of his every night before bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment