Friday, January 2, 2015

Year End Review

Several of my Shreveport friends always did this on their blog and I decided it would be a fun way to recap the previous year. So many memories- it was hard to choose the highlights! 

January- We had Harrison's dedication with our family and friends in NC.  We began our final six months of residency and started to get our house ready to put on the market.



February-  Harrison and I flew home for a quick visit to celebrate my moms birthday and Shannon's baby shower.  A couple of days later I found out I was going to be an aunt!!!



March-  We came to North Carolina for a visit with two days dedicated to finding a house to live in. I admit I came with very low expectations and was overwhelmed when God provided a great house and situation for us.


April- James had his first field day.  We celebrated Easter in Shreveport.





May- We had an amazing trip to Disney World and Sea World.  I turned 30!




June- Harrison turned one.  We said good bye to LA and hello to NC.




July- We officially moved into our new house! Ryan took his medical boards. And somehow I can't find a picture for either of those events. 

August- Ryan and I went to West Palm Beach and James turned 4.


September- The boys started at their new school and we found out that Whitney and Rod are having a baby!



October- My sweet niece Georgia was born!



November- We got to host Thanksgiving in our new house.



December- We celebrated Christmas for the first time in five years without having to fly anywhere which was present in itself!


2014 has been quite the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment