Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week of Fun, Family, and Friends

The week of Thanksgiving was full of fun, family, and friends.  That Monday James had his first Thanksgiving program at school. In the past I have been the only one who could ever go to his performances. Well for his first program in NC I think we made up for that! Both Grandmas were able to come, his Dad got off work for it, of course Harrison and I, and Tricia and Grayson were able to make it as well! I think he may have had the biggest cheering section of all. 

After everyone finished clapping Harrison yelled out, "Yay!!!" and started clapping again. It was hilarious.
I was so happy to finally get to meet and spend some time with Grayson!


Harrison's teacher saw him and brought him a snack bag to keep him quiet. She obviously knows him well. 





That evening we went downtown to the river and to dinner. 


Friends for over 20 years!

The kids really did okay for the most part at dinner. You never know what you are getting into when you go out to
eat with kiddos. 


Later that week we had some more special visitors. The Cox family along with the Church family came to visit and have dinner with us. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the whole group (probably because my children were acting absolutely crazy) but at least I got one of Marianne and Harrison. 


It was so fun and special to get to spend time with such wonderful people. We love having visitors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment