Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Misc

It has been a fun and busy month! I cannot believe how fast the days are going.  Here are some of our memories from this month. 

Operation Christmas Child! One of our favorite yearly traditions

A game of tag in the backyard.  James kept saying, "Come get me Harrison!" 

We finally got a bed!

I love my husband. We got dressed up to go on a date at the beach and ended up at El's Drive In. For the record it was delicious and one of our favorite dates of the year. 

Decorating with bath tub paint 

We love being able to walk to the park

James' creation 

James was pushing Harrison so fast that we made him put his helmet on

Playing cards with Granny Baker 


Bundling up for a cold walk 

Everyone is happier when Daddy is home 

Snuggling with sweet Georgia 


Go Pirates! 


James and I have been working on our selfies 

Early mornings are always a little better with matching pajamas 

No comments:

Post a Comment