Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Misc

We have had a great July. After Ryan took his boards we have taken a little break from house stuff and really tried to soak up time together as a family. It has been awesome having him home for a few weeks. It has been the most amazing summer being able to live closer to so many friends and family. In Shreveport every weekend was so lonely. I can hardly believe all that we have done this month and all the people we have been able to see. 

In Shreveport there was a place to pick blueberries and I was sad we never did it. I was thrilled to learn we have two blueberry farms only 10 minutes away and the berries are delicious!!!


Harrison loved picking the blueberries too
Family selfie. Love Harrison's expression in this- he always looks miserable, haha!

I love that it was based on the honor system. You just weighed what you picked and then left the money. 

I took James to see Prince of Egypt for the summer kids' movie. He was so excited but then freaked out when Pharaoh started killing the babies so we left. We tried again this past week at the new Planes movie and it went much better. 
Someone has decided that he loves feeding himself with a spoon. 
A card for Daddy from James 


James and I went on a late night date to get a donut. I told him to get ready and this is what he came down wearing. 
We got invited to go to the beach to see Sara and Rebecca. I ended up just taking James because the weather was not so great and he had a great time playing with Reece. It was raining and windy but Sara was still able to capture some great shots.  I love that they show how much fun they were having together.








We love living near the water! What a view for lunch. 
Marianne came! We love having visitors. 
Lunch date with my Hutchy

No comments:

Post a Comment