Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick or Treat 2013

Halloween is definitely one thing I will miss about Shreveport.  They just do it in a really big way here and it is a fun holiday.  Last year when I found out I was pregnant I decided that if the baby was a boy he was going to be a football and if it was a girl, a cheerleader and James could be the football player.  Fast forward a year and here is our little football and football player! I know I won't have many years to coordinate them or pick their costume so I am enjoying it while I can. 

We had wanted to go trick or treating with friends again but due to the fact that H goes to bed super early and hates his car seat, I just couldn't handle doing it. Especially since we weren't sure if Ryan would be able to get home in time. Thankfully he did make it this year. 

Poor H looks confused. 
I didn't have much luck getting James to wear his helmet. 

Classic James. Had to include this one. 

The ole family selfie







Nothing like a pumpkin pizza for dinner on Halloween- especially when it's $7!

Harrison looks like he just wants to get on out of here! 

One picture with the helmet!
H had to go on to bed so just James and I went trick or treating. He was SO excited but a little overwhelmed. 

It was hilarious watching him open his candy and his treats from his classmates. We don't give him a lot of junk food and he was so surprised to see what all was in there. I don't think he had ever had things like Snickers and Whoppers! 



And here are just a few of the cute crafts he did at school that week. 

Hard to believe we will be trick or treating in our new neighborhood next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment