Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time with the Creech Clan

We also had a great time spending time with the Creech side of the family.  Needless to say James got more than enough attention  and love from both sets of grandparents during our time here. :) He is already asking to go back! 

Making cookies with Nene 
I have a lot of memories from growing up with that same rolling pin! 
Can't have too many sprinkles 

And working on the bread 

He may be the only 2 year old who knows the bread making process by heart!

We attempted a hair cut: one lolly pop, pack of Nerds, and a piece of chocolate later we had a  little trimmed.
I think my face sums this experience up!

Nene, Pappy, and James had a lunch date to Chick-fil-a 








Uncle David was pretty good at playing trains too

I don't know what is going on in these pictures! 

Watch out when these three boys are together!

My poor mom took these pictures but I don't have any of her in them. Sorry Mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment