Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Short but Special Visit

This past weekend my brother and Greer stopped by for a quick visit on their way to North Carolina.  They were here less than 36 hours, but we made the most of our time.  I  was so sad when we moved to LA for more reasons than one, but a big reason was that my brother had moved from Miami back to NC 2 weeks before we left!  Maybe one day we will all live in the same state again... Saturday was spent hanging out, playing with James, shopping, strolling along the boardwalk, cheering on various football teams, and of course lots of laughing.  I think my brother may be the funniest/craziest person I know. :)  We even found time to get some pie from Strawn's!  A requirement when you come to visit Shreveport.  James loved having the company, and had a great time showing off his toys and tricks.  Thanks David and Greer for taking your trip via the deep south route. We can't wait to see you again!

Sporting their ECU gear
Getting ready to go out and about on the town


Story time

What a great uncle

Early morning picture before they hit the road again.  Thanks for coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment