Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Reason for Not Blogging



Well you can probably guess based on the pictures or from hearing on the grapevine that we have been blessed with an adorable baby with a great personality but who unfortunately does not like to sleep during the day or night. I have literally read tons of books about how to get your child to sleep. Unfortunately JT has not managed to read these books yet and doesn't seem to be getting into the swing of things when it comes to sleep. Because of this I am very behind in my blogging but my goal is to catch up in the next couple of days. It will probably not be my best writing but I know I better try to record these memories before they are lost forever into the fog of sleep deprivation! Once I am caught up on the blog Ryan and I are planning on writing a new book together titled: The Lots of Crying, No Sleep Solution: What to Do When You Have Read Every Book On The Planet But None Pertain To Your Child. Look for it soon in a bookstore near you.

2 comments:

  1. I think the book on top is going to help you through more then any of them! I love your family and that sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But he just looks so happy! Haha. I can't believe he is getting no sleep.

    ReplyDelete