Saturday, June 16, 2018

Summer Kick Off

Ryan has recently been swamped with work so once all the kids were officially done with school I loaded them up and we headed to the beach to kick off the summer!


Andrew and Kate like the beach SO much more this year!

James and Harrison both took swim lessons at the pool every day and I think it wore Harrison out.

The big boys and I made a Walmart run and when we were walking in we suddenly realized that Harrison was wearing both legs in one pant hole- crazy kid!


Happy boy!

Kate loves this rocking chair

Our annual late night walk on the beach 

We were hunting for sea glass, we didn't find any but did discover some neat shells



The movie theater had the kid $1 movies so we all went one morning. I was worried Andrew and Kate wouldn't be able to handle it but they loved it and Harrison ended up being the one who had to leave early because he was scared which I felt really guilty about.  Thankfully my mom was with us to take him out. Andrew has asked almost every day since "Can we go back to the movie theater? And see the mittens (minions)? "  


At one point I looked over and Kate had climbed up on James and was snuggling with him. I think she was about ready to fall asleep. 

The robes are hilarious to me. Harrison had been begging for a robe so I finally got all the kids some and they love them. 

Face time with Ryan 

Kate loves the pool this year! We are still working on Andrew. 


Our babysitter came one night so we could go out to dinner without the kiddos. 

Happy early Father's Day dad!




Before we knew it it was time to go home. What a great start to our summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment