Monday, April 30, 2018

April Misc

Somehow the winter felt like it lasted forever and then April came and flew by and now it's almost time for summer! 
This sweet boy had kindergarten registration and I almost can't handle it!  I am going to miss him so much!!! Whose idea was it to make the school day so long?

I've already warned Ryan that if I am this sad every time a kid goes to kindergarten I am going to be a complete wreck when they head off to college. 

This sweet girl was our tour guide and she took her job so seriously. She had her speech all planned out. 

Afterwards we went on a special dinner date just the two of us


I've written before about Kate and her strong opinions about what she wears most days.  She also cracks me up because after getting ready almost every morning she says, "I'm ready to take my picture." 

Lately she has also started having a strong opinion about her hair style. I'm telling you this is a new world for me.  In his almost 8 years of living James has put on whatever I handed him and I have only brushed his hair probably a total of 5 times. 
Love her!
"Mama I want ONE big pony tail. And my gold shoes. And my pink pants." 
Andrew has started following in her footsteps lol. 
Almost every day Andrew asks if we can go see the turtles. 
James and Harrison had their first camp out with Ryan outside at a friend's house. Harrison ended up not making it all night but James did.  Ryan sent me this picture- they look so serious! I think I have made them terrified of fire. 



Sleeping in our new tent!

Mom tip for those with lots of young children. We recently went to a brunch to meet some friends and I had the idea to leave all the kids in the car with Ryan while I went and made all six of our plates. Then after everything was ready, cut/diced, etc. they came in. So much easier!!!
Just a typical sunny afternoon after school

James's heart from Sunday school of some of the people he loves.  I noticed he left two of his siblings off though lol.  

Craft night at chick fil a. Can you guess who is J and who is H? 

Twin love 

Art time!

I introduced Kate to the world of painted nails 

We made a quick trip to Greenville to see Shannon and meet baby Joshua




It's a great day for a picnic!

James's school had STEAM night and I nervously took all the kids solo and surprisingly they did ok!



Best of all the Kona ice truck was there!

This school picture is hilarious to me. What is the deal with the buoys? And that fake smile?!

This was a card Harrison proudly made me and then displayed on his dresser for a week. The front was my mother's day card and the back was my birthday card :) 
The countdown to summer is on- only a few more weeks to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment