Friday, December 1, 2017

Matchy Matchy

All those who know me well know that I enjoy matching outfits for children.  Part of it is pure simplicity- one less thing to think about, one less thing for the kids to argue about.  But I also love the look!  This year I wanted to do matching pjs and most of the places online were SO expensive.  Target.com for the win!  They were surprisingly comfy and we have all worn them a ton.  Now how hard could it possibly be to get a good picture for our Christmas card together???   We ended up with multiple photo sessions and little success. Oh well! 

The boys were so tickled about using the selfie stick.  James wanted to take this one of him kissing me under the mistletoe 


Andrew and Kate were a little perplexed 

Somehow even with my long arms we still couldn't fit us all in 



We moved onto the regular camera 

"Stay still Andrew" 

Self timer!







One night while Ryan was gone I put them in their other Christmas pjs and figured surely I could get a great photo of the four of them. 


This photo session got out of control- everyone was giddy! 


Divide and conquer- just these two! 

They started playing peek a boo



"Mom WHY do we keep doing this???" 


No love like twin love 



Whoops! Too much love


"Andrew where are you?" 

Love this of them having a "conversation" about this ornament 




Don't think this is quite suitable for the Christmas card 


I give up! Next year we are doing professional pics! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment