Monday, December 4, 2017

Airlie Gardens Christmas Lights

Airlie Gardens always does a big Christmas light display.  We had never gone before and since Ryan was working for the weekend I loaded up the kids and headed to the beach. 

Andrew was so shocked that Pappy has a Christmas tree too!

Sweet Cousins 
No matter how cold it is we always have to go to the beach. It wasn't too bad this trip. 



Showing off her seashell 

This picture cracks me up. Andrew looks like he is posing for the front cover of a magazine! Those curls and those lips...

Kate got in trouble for something and fell apart about it and she went straight to James for comfort. He gave her a hug and she was fine right after. I thought it was so sweet (and funny).  





A lot of amazement from A and K




"Snow!"  

Andrew was very perplexed by this 
Needless to say taking five kids, at bedtime, in the dark, was slightly chaotic but I actually thought it went pretty well all things considered.  I don't know if my mom and dad would agree lol.

I don't have many skills but one thing I can do is get my kids in the bed fast. I got back to the beach house and in less than 20  mins I had all four kids in pjs tucked into bed. The reward was blissful silence by the fire. :) 

It didn't take long for them to pass out.  James insisted on sleeping with this enormous stuff shark. 

The next morning we "helped" put out some more decorations with Nene and Pappy 

"Ocean! Ocean!" 

Another trip to run on the beach

That morning I took just James and Kate over to get a hair cut from Greer. 

I got some good snuggle time with Vivi. 

These two had a fun time together 

Kate's first hair cut!

How funny is it that she got one before Andrew?  

She even let Greer style it. I didn't get a great picture of it after but she looked adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment