Sunday, May 21, 2017

Happy Birthday!

A couple of days before my birthday Ryan surprised me with a quick 24 hour getaway and his mom graciously watched the kids.  I had heard that the Umstead was fabulous and it did not disappoint! We had a great time!


The hotel knew we were celebrating my birthday and brought us these treats 

The only way I can describe our dinner at the hotel was interesting and "a work of art."  This was my dessert.
There are plenty of perks of being married to a doctor but the schedule isn't always one of them.  Ryan was busy most of my birthday weekend which was a little bit of a bummer but I got a sitter and met Shannon and Marianne for lunch. So fun! 


Poor daddy missed all this fun!  Kate was not feeling well. I ended up having to take her to the pediatrician for wheezing later that day.  


We took a walk to the park and tried unsuccessfully to catch fish with our nets. 


Ryan got home for me to take Kate to the doctor and when we got back the boys decorated my cake. 



We ordered pizza and my parents came for dinner and we had a low key evening which was nice. 

And we ended the day with this: back to doing nebulizer treatments 4 times a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment