Monday, November 2, 2015

Trick or Treat

We had a great Halloween this year. Part of it was that we have a great street to walk down and the kids loved it but the main reason was that for one night we felt like a normal family.  The stress of life went away for a few hours and we got to have fun together, something that we unfortunately haven't had a lot of lately. The only thing that would have made it better was if Andrew was with us. 

Earlier that day I went to spend some time at the hospital. A sweet lady had donated these cute pumpkin hats she made to the nursery and I thought the babies looked precious!



The nurse and I swaddled them together to get them all snugly 


Sweetest pumpkins in the patch!






Andrew wanted to show off his bib Nana gave him. I think he will still be able to wear it next year!
Kate and I did a little photo shoot at home
She was rocking the orange head band 
First Halloween!
Afterwards she had a little tummy time
 James really wanted to be Obi Wan Kenobi.  He has a serious Star Wars obsession these days which I still don't quite understand considering he has never seen the movies.  Ryan tells me it's because of the thrill of the light saber, lol. Anyway, I figured if he was going to be Obi Wan then Harrison definitely needed to be Yoda. Ryan got involved and wanted to be Chewy and I was supposed to be R2D2 but didn't order my shirt in time. I figured if we were going to be one of those families I should try to involve the babies and I looked everywhere for Luke and Leia outfits in newborn sizes but apparently no one else is crazy enough to want to dress their infants up like! The boys were SO excited when they got their costumes on.

Harrison decided to ride his light saber 
Selfie! 
Light saber fight


Kate got put into an old pumpkin outfit 
She doesn't get to go out much because of trying to protect her from germs but since we were outside we decided to stroll her 

When we were walking Harrison told me, "I'm so happy Mama." He LOVED trick or treating. 






Kate decided to try out the light saber as well 
Candy time!
What better way to end the night than cuddles with sister? 


1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over those sweet babies!!! Your Yoda is so cute too!!! James is so big and I bet he is the best big bro!

    ReplyDelete