Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Brief Trip to Gville

Before I knew it it was time for Ryan to take his medical boards and the testing site was in Greenville so we headed there for a long weekend. 

We brought Madeline back with us and it gave us a chance to try out the third row. We finally got rid of Ryan's 2-door car and have loved the flexibility we have now that both of us can transport the kids. 

I got to meet some friends for breakfast and finally was able to meet sweet Daniel. 



I can't believe we have 4 boys, 3 of which were born within a year of each other. 

Love this! I just wish Sara could have been there too. 

We also got to visit both of our parents
Right after Ryan took his boards we jumped in the car and headed to Wilmington minus the kids for dinner with David and Greer. I hadn't seen Greer since she found out she was pregnant! 
That cute belly!
On the way back to New Bern I looked behind me and caught this. Love these two sweet boys so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment