Monday, June 30, 2014

Transition

Due to moving logistics I left with the kids and went to Greenville for two weeks until Ryan joined us and we were able to get into our new house in New Bern.  I hope this is the last time for awhile that we are apart that long and I REALLY hope it's the last time I ever fly alone with these kids!!! 

Selfie at the airport
Flight number 2
So thankful to make it to NC


My mom's homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. Yum! She made us one of these when we left for LA 5 years ago. 
I was super thankful for both of our families during this time of transition. They housed us, took care of us, fed us, and watched the kids a lot.  James got to have several fun sleepovers at Nana and Pop's house.


Harrison continued to love playing on the pool table 


We enjoyed hanging out with Abby and her mom one afternoon 


Just relaxing 
Marianne gave H his first driving lesson 

They delivered my car from LA and James thought it was the coolest thing ever to see it come off that big truck. 
Target run 

Lunch date with my little guy 
Play date with Davis 




He completely took over my ice cream cone 


It was a hard couple of weeks of transition, being out of our routine and missing Ryan but hopefully it will be a long time before we have to move again and it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment