Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Misc


Instead of packing to move in approximately 84 hours I am feeling the need to keep working on the blog- still so behind but maybe one day I will be all caught up! Here are some of our May memories- our last full month in Shreveport! 


We are going to miss our days at Sci Port 

H went crazy with the water table 


Nene came for her very last visit 


Fun lunch/shopping date 



I think this may be more than Ryan wants to handle! 

Early morning play times 

Let me out! 

I got to skype with Shannon and Daniel- so thankful for technology!


Bday party for one of James's best friends, Ella Grace 



Does it look like our house is ready to show? 

This is what happens when you leave to take a shower...


Last day of preschool/Mother's Day Out


James wrote my name for me! 
Fun night with the Jarvis kiddos- love this pic! 


30th Birthday lunch with my boys


So thankful for whoever invented this cart 

It's like driving the suburban of shopping carts! 



Goodbye dinner with sweet Mrs. Leah 

Play date with Michael and Catherine at the duck pond 
This month was the beginning of many lasts. The last time to see people, go special places, etc. Lots of emotions as we end our time here in Shreveport! 

No comments:

Post a Comment