Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Fincannon

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Fincannon! It was a beautiful day spent celebrating two wonderful people and their new life they are starting together.  We love you both! James was SO good during the ceremony.  He spent the entire time eating cheerios.  As Ryan and I walked back down the aisle together we could see his little face smiling at us- so cute!   

Getting ready


So thrilled to be the matron-of-honor

James stopped by before the wedding to say good luck to Aunt Whitney



I'm very grateful to whoever invented these!



Even Stella came out for the fun



JT was introduced as the "honorary ring bearer".  Unfortunately he was scared of the band!


First dance
The wonderful mom and mother-in-law
 
Yummy spice cake with cream cheese icing (side note: I was cold all night so I borrowed Ryan's jacket.  At the end of the night I found out that it wasn't even his.  I had been wearing some random person's coat all evening. Whoops!)



The getaway "car"






























No comments:

Post a Comment